GIL provides turnkey instrumentation and electrical construction services to EPC companies and to end users alike. The scope normally involves design, selection, procurement, supply, installation, calibration and commissioning of various field instruments like level gauges, level controllers, pressure switches, metering skids, valves, etc.
In addition to these, detailed engineering involving these instruments are also done like Preparation of P&IDs, Instrument Index, Functional Schematics, Cable layout, Cable schedule, instrument location layout, level sketches, installation standards, erection hardware schedule, DCS graphics, DCS point data base, Interlock logic diagram, I/O List, SCADA System Design requirement, Telecommunication, etc. Approval of vendor drawings Inspection of Instrumentation Items and also co-ordination with Inspection agencies Design in line with various international standards like API, AGA, ANSI, ASME, IS, ISA, IEC, NEC etc are also form part of our scope.
Our cross-trained employees can handle everything from wiring to software installation and upgrades at plants. They can perform PLC programming and can install and maintain MCCs.
Our personnel have premium insurance to work offshore on E&I packages and we are capable of acquiring bonds.
We possesses all the necessary plant, equipment, tools and test equipment to safely assemble, install and test the following electrical and instrumentation systems and components:-
- HV/MV Power and Distribution Systems
- Hazardous Area Installations
- Communications Systems (Telephone, Radio, Mobile, Wireless)
- Fire Detection, Alarm & Suppression
- Lighting Systems (Exterior, Interior, Emergency, Smart, Dimming)
- Standby Power and UPS Systems
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- Cathodic Protection
- Telecommunications and IT Systems (WAN, LAN, Fibre Optic Networks)
- Process Control and Automation
- BMS – BAS – BEMS (AES, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Siemens)
- Security Systems (Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, PA)
- DCS (ABB, Emerson, Honeywell, Invensys, Siemens, Yokogawa)
- Control Room Fit-Out
- Field Instrumentation (Bench Testing, Calibration, Loop Checking)
- Safety Systems (ABB August, Honeywell, ICS Triplex, Triconex, Yokogawa)
- PLC (Allen Bradley, GE, Modicon, Siemens)
- Marine Systems (Berthing Aids, Oceanographic Sensors, Ship-to-Shore)
We have the ability and expertise to manage and execute E&I construction works for all projects, professionally undertaking the following activities and services:-
- Cost Estimates
- Design/Constructability Reviews
- Pre-planning and Execution Planning
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Field Engineering and Co-ordination
- Project Controls
- Material Procurement (international purchasing resources)
- Specialist Subcontractor Selection and Management
- Testing and Commissioning
- Client Instruction and Handover
E&I PERSONNEL OUTSOURCING
With our experienced engineers and technicians, we provide startup services, routine operations and maintenance checks, preventive maintenance checks, etc. We provide these through manpower supply or lease of tools and engineers.
We offer the services and expertise of a 'local company' with vast international knowledge and experience; the opportunity to work with and be part of the 'one' project team with the single goal of achieving the overall objective of the project – QUALITY, ON TIME and WITHIN BUDGET.