FLUKE-700PTP-1 FLUKE-700PTP-1,PNEUMATIC TEST PUMP. -13 TO 600 PSI
The Fluke-700PTP-1 pneumatic test pump is capable of supplying pressures up to 600 psi, 40 bar.
For use with 700 series pressure modules or test gauges. Can be directly connected to the reference port consolidating two separate pieces when performing pressure calibration and testing. Can also be used with 717 pressure calibrators. Ideal for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges up to 600 PSI/40 bar.
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- The vernier can be used as a stand-alone low pressure calibration source
- Two pressure ports allowing simultaneous connection:
- ¼ in NPT female fitting for the reference gauge or pressure module
- ¼ in NPT female fitting for the unit under test
- Adjustable stroke length can be set to limit the pressure per stroke
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||8.7 x 4.8 x 3.5 in (220 x 122 x 89 mm)|
|Weight||1.03 lb (467 g)|
|Material||Wetted materials: aluminum, silicon, neoprene, stainless steel, Buna-N|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.