Honeywell STT850 SmartLine Temperature transmitters offer smart transmitters contained in a dual compartment temperature transmitter housing. Honeywell STT850 temperature transmitters offer a modular design where display modules and configuration button modules are completely interchangeable with the Honeywell SmartLine Pressure series. This includes the advanced graphical display, with remote messaging function and PV trending to give a comprehensive understanding of the temperature critical process.
Features of the Honeywell STT850 SmartLine Temperature transmitters….
- Multiple hazardous area marking (same transmitter suitable for Exd, Exia and Exn zones)
- Dual compartment design offers separate compartment for display/electronics and terminals
- SmartLine modular design helps with spares stocking
- Temperature Transmitter uncertainty <0.1°C (digital) and <0.005% span (analogue)
- Response time <230msec
- Stability within 0.01% URL/year for 10 years
- Enhanced Honeywell Experion (DCS) integration
- 8x screen (looping) graphical display
- 2000VDC Galvanic isolation between IP, OP and ground (noise protection)
- Complete Polarity Insensitivity – 2 wire design will still operate when terminals accidentally reversed
- Additional temperature switch (digital output) along side temperature transmitter output
- Enhanced temperature transmitter diagnostics (on board sensing element health checks)
- Dual sensor input (eg 2x 3wire PT100s) with redundancy/differential options
- Transmitter Sensor Matching for improved accuracy of reading
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Honeywell STT850 SmartLine Temperature Transmitters comprise of the transmitter puck, display and housing. Fluidic are able to offer a full temperature sensor assembly with pre-wired RTD/Thermocouple etc and thermowell where required. The Honeywell STT850 housings offer 2x electrical entries as standard (1/2″NPT or M20x1.5) and usually one is used for the RTD element.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.