Product overview: Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter
Two powerful tools in one
The Fluke 1587 and 1577 Insulation Multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587/1577 Insulation Multimeters are ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
- Insulation test voltages 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test: 0.1 MΩ to 600 MΩ
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- AC/DC Voltage
- DC millivolts
- AC/DC milliamps
- Resistance (0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ)
- Three-year warranty
- Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips
- Rugged, utility hard case
- Auto power off to save battery power
- True RMS
- Large display with backlight
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAKTM magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.