FLK-1664FC SCH FLK-1664FC SCH,FLUKE CONNECT INSTALLATION TESTER W/INSULATION PRE-TEST SCHUKO
he 1664 FC puts more power in your hands by quickly and efficiently testing to all local regulations, protecting appliances that may be inadvertently connected to the system under test, and making it easy to share test results over your smartphone.
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and the press of a single button.
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests – easy evaluation of the highest loop test value.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saving you time.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys – no need to exchange test leads.
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests – as soon as mains voltage is stable it starts testing.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the safety designed SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip and consistent results.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mΩ resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Extended memory with 3 layers.
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.