Product overview: Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator
Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator helps you work smarter and faster
The Fluke 753 is a powerful multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software, and upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. You'll find it does the work of several tools, with simultaneous source and measurement capabilities for all common process parameters. It sources, simulates, and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held calibration tool. It also automates calibration procedures, captures data for documentation, and helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA, and OSHA regulations.
The 753 includes a USB interface and a USB communication cable to enable two-way communication with DPCTrack 2 and other instrumentation management applications. To create a seamless/paperless calibration management system consider adding Fluke DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software for use with your Fluke 753 and 754 or even legacy Fluke 743 and 744 calibrators.
Other useful features:
- Measures and sources pressure using any of 50 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Allows you to creates and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations, and record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Offers many flexible features like autostep, custom units, user-entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more.
- Offers compatibility with DPCTrack2 and many other asset management software packages
- Bright white dual display for reading both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Easy-to-use multi-lingual interface
- Gas gauge and rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use
- Comes with three-year warranty and DPC/Track trial software
- Full-featured documenting process calibrator for calibrating and troubleshooting
- Measures volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Sources and simulate volts, mA, pressure, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Powers transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement