Product overview: Fluke 80PK-18 Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe Kit
The 80PK-18 Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe kit combines the standard 80PK-8 pipe clamp with the larger sized 80PK-10 pipe clamp, to give you a full range of measurement sizes. The Type K, thermocouples clamp securely to pipes for fast temperature and superheat measurement. The included soft carrying case allows you to conveniently keep both clamps close by for any situation.
- Type-K thermocouple for fast temperature and superheat measurements of pipe surfaces
- For pipe diameters:
- 6.4 mm to 64 mm (0.25 in to 2.5 in)
- 80PK-8 - 6.4 mm to 34.9 mm (0.25 in to 1.375 in)
- 80PK-10 - 32 mm to 64 mm (1.25 in to 2.5 in)
- Measurement range: -29 °C to149 °C (-20 °F to 300 °F)
- Measurements are repeatable to 0.56 °C (1 °F)
- Durable ribbon sensor
- 1 m (39 in) lead
- One year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.