Product overview: Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
Ideal for electricians, this combo kit is built around the Fluke 87V, the most widely used industrial digital multimeter in the world and includes essential accessories to make you even more productive. This kit offers 15% savings compared with the individual price of all the accessories. Plus you'll be working with the most trusted tools in the world.
Assembled in the USA. Lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit is designed and assembled in the USA. The 87V multimeter is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can rely on your DMM every time you take it out of your tool box.
Solve the difficult problems
Working on VSDs/VFDs: Take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or at the motor terminals.
Industrial troubleshooting: Get the resolution and accuracy you need to solve more problems on motor drives, in-plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment.
Checking power quality: Capture glitches and spikes as short as 250 μs. Identify irregular signals.
Advanced measurement functions
- True-rms ac measurements
- 0.05% dc accuracy
- 6,000 counts, 3-3/4 digit resolution, or 20,000 counts, 4-1/2 digit—resolution
- 10 A ac or dc (with test leads and current jacks) with 0.1 μA resolution
- Temperature measurements up to 1090 °C with included thermocouple probe
- Provides 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Provides peak capture and Min/Max/Avg recording to capture intermittent as short as 250 µS
- Easy access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Presents a large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Includes an analog bar graph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Relative mode to calculate and display difference between two readings
- Holds readings on display for safe viewing after removing probes using Touch Hold technology
All inputs are protected to CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
All functionality of the 87V Industrial Digital Multimeter, plus:
- Fully insulated 3 mm exposed metal test probes for electricians working in high energy environments
- C35 Soft Carrying Case holds meter, test leads and other accessories
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap lets you attach the meter to any ferrous surface, such as cabinets and iron pipes.
Specifications: Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
|Voltage DC||Maximum Voltage||1000 V|
|Accuracy||±(0.05% + 1)|
|Maximum Resolution||10 µV|
|Voltage AC||Maximum Voltage||1000 V|
|Accuracy||±(0.7% + 2) True RMS|
|AC Bandwidth||20 kHz with low pass filter; 3 db @ 1 kHz|
|Maximum Resolution||0.1 mV|
|Current DC||Maximum Amps||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)|
|Amps Accuracy||±(0.2% + 2)|
|Maximum Resolution||0.01 µA|
|Current AC||Maximum Amps||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)|
|Amps Accuracy||±(1.0% + 2) True RMS|
|Maximum Resolution||0.1 µA|
|Resistance||Maximum Resistance||50 MΩ|
|Accuracy||±(0.2% + 1)|
|Capacitance||Maximum Capacitance||9,999 µF|
|Accuracy||±(1% + 2)|
|Maximum Resolution||0.01 nF|
|Frequency||Maximum Frequency||200 kHz|
|Accuracy||±(0.005% + 1)|
|Maximum Resolution||0.01 Hz|
|Duty Cycle||Maximum Duty Cycle||99.9%|
|Accuracy||±(0.2% per khz +0.1%)|
|Temperature Measurement||-200.0°C - 1090°C
-328.0°F - 1994.0°F
|80 BK Temperature Probe||-40.0°C - 260°C
-40.0°F - 500°F, 2.2°C or 2% whichever is greater
|Conductance||Maximum Conductance||60.00 nS|
|Accuracy||±(1.0% + 10)|
|Maximum Resolution||0.01 nS|
|Accuracy||±(2% + 1)|
|Duty Cycle Range||Accuracy||Within ±(02% per kHz +0.1%)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Humidity (Without Condensation)||0% - 90% (0°C - 35°C)
0% - 70% (35°C - 55°C)
|Operating Altitude||2000 m|
|Overvoltage category||EN 61010-1 to 1000 V CAT III, 600V CAT IV|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CSA, TÜV, VDE listed|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size||201 x 98 x 52 mm (with holster)|
624 g - with holster
|Display||Digital||6000 counts updates 4/sec.
19,999 counts in high-resolution mode
|Analog||32 segments, updates 40/sec.|
|Frequency||19,999 counts, updates 3/sec at > 10 Hz|
|Battery Life||Alkaline||~400 hours typical, without backlight|
|Shock||1 Meter drop per IEC 61010-1:2001|
|Vibration||Per MIL-PRF-28800 for a Class 2 instrument|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.